What is mindfulness?
Mindfulness is learning to be in the present moment, rather than chasing for the future or living in the pass. Being able to acknowledge and accept one’s feelings, thoughts, body’s sensations. Using this mindfulness jar will help you stay positive.
- Pick a nice jar or pot
- Get some nice coloured paper and pens.
- Find and write 10 quotes/affirmations you like
- Write 10 things you like about yourself
- Write 10 things you like to do, e.g. bubble baths, walks, meditate, draw
- Write 10 things that you love about your life.
- Cut each activity or quote fold and pop in the jar.
- Pick one in the morning or when you need a pick up.